[Printing-architecture] Google Summer of Code 2014 - IPP-over-USB printer support - Joint project idea for OpenPrinting and the kernel

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 17:37:43 UTC 2014

I have posted this project on our project ideas list now:

https://www.linuxfoundation.org/collaborate/workgroups/gsoc/google-summer-code-2014

Feel free to do corrections on the posting.

I have also announced our participation in the GSoC on our front page:

https://www.linuxfoundation.org/collaborate/workgroups/openprinting

   Till