[Printing-architecture] pwgtoraster vs calibrated spaces

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Mon Jun 2 18:34:48 UTC 2014

James,

A simple search of "sgray color space" yields a page of links that all mention sGray as a version of sRGB.  And while I respect the work that the Ghostscript developers do, their support for sGray came long after it was already in gdevcups and the rest of the raster filters used by CUPS.  I would suggest filing a bug with the Ghostscript developers...