[Printing-architecture] New driver for Brother laser printers

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 16:55:27 UTC 2014

Peter, thank you very much for the new driver.

I have listed the driver on OpenPrinting now so that more people (and
also distros) will find it.

You find the entry here:

http://www.openprinting.org/driver/brlaser/

I hope also that some users will try it on printers which are not in the
driver's printer list to get more printers working.

   Till