[Printing-architecture] CUPS and color management

Pascal Obry pascal at obry.net
Mon Jul 7 15:47:35 UTC 2014

Hello,

I have a question regarding color management with CUPS. I need to print
a raster image (jpeg, tiff) which has already been converted with the
printer profile. The printing is done using the CUPS API
(cupsPrintFile). I want to ensure that NO color management is done by
CUPS or any filters.

Is there something to do? If so What do I need to do?

Thanks,

--
  Pascal Obry /  Magny Les Hameaux (78)

  The best way to travel is by means of imagination

  http://v2p.fr.eu.org
  http://www.obry.net

  gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key F949BD3B