[Printing-architecture] CUPS and color management

Pascal Obry pascal at obry.net
Tue Jul 8 15:51:20 UTC 2014

Hi Ira,
> Rev. 7225 of 'cups-filters' now replaces "no-color-management" with
> "cm-calibration" for the bool option. So the following commands should
> work without the added '=' symbol, and will disable ICC profile
> management:
>

> $ rastertopdf 1 foo bar 1 "cm-calibration" input.ras >>output.pdf
>
> $ foomatic-rip -p foo -o cm-calibration
>

> Joe Simon

Hum... I'm new to CUPS :) So how does that translate in terms of CUPS
API?

Is the cm-calibration just a regular option?

So, should I just do:

  num_options = cupsAddOption("cm-calibration",
                              "false",
                              num_options, &options);

And pass num_optionss & options to cupsPrintFile()?

Cheers,
Pascal.
--
  Pascal Obry /  Magny Les Hameaux (78)

  The best way to travel is by means of imagination

  http://v2p.fr.eu.org
  http://www.obry.net

  gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key F949BD3B