[Printing-architecture] Patch for system-config-printer to add ippusb support

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 21:55:16 UTC 2014

Thank you very much for the patch. I have applied it now to the Ubuntu
package of system-config-printer. As I have added ippusbxd to Ubuntu's
cups-filters package yesterday, IPP-over-USB support is now completely
included in Ubunto Utopic, in time before Feature Freeze. Now we all
have to test and to fix all remaining bugs.

Thank you very much to everyone who helped to make that happen,
especially to Daniel for his great GSoC work.

   Till