[Printing-architecture] OpenPrinting Winter of Code OR OpenPrinting projects for VALS Semester of Code

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 22:59:44 UTC 2014

Hi,

there is not only the Google Summer of Code to get students working on
free software projects, but also the VALS Semester of Code on
http://vps.semesterofcode.com/. The students are not working for money
but for academic credit (so their work will get made part of their course).

I have posted most of the "unsold" (all but the first two) projects of

http://www.linuxfoundation.org/collaborate/workgroups/gsoc/google-summer-code-2014-openprinting-projects

Unfortunately, the postings are not publicly visible, but I can invite
you as a mentor to get access.

OpenPrinting as mentoring organization is visible under "Organizations".

If you have ideas for 3-month student projects and/or want to mentor,
please tell me. Projects have to get registered by Friday, September 12,
12am CEST. I need project descriptions (similar to the ones on our GSoC
ideas page) and links, especially to feature requests in bug tracking
systems, TODOs on theproject site, ...