[Printing-architecture] Number of copies in pure PDF workflow

Alex Korobkin korobkin+op at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 16:52:47 UTC 2014

Tobias,

Thanks for your attention to details. I was testing your patch this morning
and found out one additional thing.
If multiple pages are printed, they will come out non-collated. However,
when collate is on, just one copy is printed.

Turns out, there should be one additional line for collate to work with
multiple copies and multiple pages:
PJL SET QTY=X

Could you please modify your patch to generate two lines at once: PJL SET
COPIES=X and PJL SET QTY=X?

:

--
-Alex