[Printing-architecture] Slot request for presentation during summit.

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 14:44:14 UTC 2015

Hello Aveek,

Are your slides related to Linux/UNIX printing (Open Printing topics) or
are they related to printing in general (PWG topics)?

We would like to have a one-line title of your presentation ASAP.

We are trying to finalize the tentative joint PWG/OP Summit agenda at
the PWG Steering Committee meeting tomorrow afternoon, so we can
post the tentative agenda on the PWG website (and post a link to Open
Printing Summit website).

Before the actual meeting (preferably the week before), we would like to
have a copy of your slides to post to the PWG website and link into the
agenda.

Please note that your slides MUST NOT say "Lexmark Confidential" or
any other such restriction - as all PWG and Open Printing materials are
publicly available (by our respective by-laws and policies).

Cheers,
- Ira (OP Chair, PWG Secretary)

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com