[Printing-architecture] Upstream future of ippusbxd

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 12:40:37 UTC 2015

Hi,

When Till and I talked about this on yesterday's OP monthly call,
we concluded that keeping ippusbxd in a separate package was
the best choice.  Till said that he would move the code to a Git
repository (I hope this pleases you Tim) and link it off the Open
Printing website.

If anyone objects to keeping ippusbxd in a separate package,
please speak up now.

Cheers,
- Ira

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc