[Printing-architecture] Upstream future of ippusbxd

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 18:59:45 UTC 2015

Yes, I will maintain ippusbxd as a separate upstream package, and I will
maintain it in a GIT repository. The only question is how to do it.
There are two possibilities:

1. Create the GIT repo on the OpenPrinting web server, probably the
Linux Foundation has already other problems under GIT. And they also
have Bugzilla for bug tracking. In addition, move the other OpenPrinting
projects to GIT.

2. Create an organization named OpenPrinting on GitHub and move ippusbxd
to there. Move also the other projects to there converting them to GIT.
And then keep Bugzilla on OpenPrinting or use the GitHub issue tracker
instead?

WDYT? Which is the better method? And why?

    Till