[Printing-architecture] OpenPrinting Summit 2016 - Ten years of OpenPrinting Summits

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 20:59:21 UTC 2016

Hi,

end of April (26-28) we will have the next joint PWG/OpenPrinting Summit
at HP in Boise, ID. This will be the 10th anniversary of OpenPrinting
Summits.

So to be able to invite people I would like to set up a web page at
OpenPrinting (we should also create one at the PWG) and have some
outline of an agenda.

So I want to ask you, especially Mike and Ira, to write up an outline of
an agenda.

Ira also told that he will contact people who attended on 2006 and for
that I have sent a list of participants in 2006 plus a group photo to him.