[Printing-architecture] OpenPrinting Summit 2016 - Ten years of OpenPrinting Summits

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 18:57:13 UTC 2016

[ Posting back to the list ]

peter,

Thank you for your e-mail.

peter, Celeste, Jan,

you are all invited to come to the 10th anniversary Summit. We did not
set up a home page and a preliminary agenda yet, but would be great to
have some people from 10 years ago with us.

If you cannot come in person, feel free to call in.

If you like to present something, please tell us so that we can schedule
a slot for you. No problem to present when participating via call-in.

    Till