[Printing-architecture] OpenPrinting Summit 2016 - Ten years of OpenPrinting Summits

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 00:01:12 UTC 2016

Hi,

end of April (26-28) we will have the next joint PWG
Meeting/OpenPrinting Summit at HP in Boise, ID. This will be the 10th
anniversary of OpenPrinting Summits.

One of the achievements of the Summits is the addition of printing to
the LSB, especially to allow for distribution-independent binary printer
driver packages (which Epson is actually publishing).

So I invite you to attend (and perhaps also to speak) on this year's Summit.

I appreciate if at least one of you could attend personally, but it is
also possible to call in, and also even to speak via the phone.