[Printing-architecture] OpenPrinting Summit 2016 - Ten years of OpenPrinting Summits

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 00:47:10 UTC 2016

Hi,

end of April (26-28) we will have the next joint PWG
Meeting/OpenPrinting Summit at HP in Boise, ID. This will be the 10th
anniversary of OpenPrinting Summits.

You have kindly helped out with the great venue for the OpenPrinting
Summit Spring 2006 at Lanier in Atlanta.

So I invite you to attend (and perhaps also to speak) on this year's Summit.

I appreciate if at least one of you could attend personally, but it is
also possible to call in, and also even to speak via the phone.