[Printing-architecture] OpenPrinting Front Page - No obvious way to get to content like printer databse, developer resources ...

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 14:36:08 UTC 2016

Hi,

it is nice to have an automatic reflector for content changes on the
front page of OpenPrinting, but there is no obvious way to get to the
permanent content of OpenPrinting. Especially to things like the printer
database, pages with info for developers, or about printing-related
software (cups-filters, Foomatic, ...).

I did not find out how to change this, therefore I am asking for your help.