[Printing-architecture] Google Summer of Code 2016 - The Linux Foundation is accepted as mentoring organization!

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 17:32:31 UTC 2016

On 03/21/2016 01:45 PM, Luis R. Rodriguez wrote:

> We will be coordinating with one student so far that has expressed
> interest in a very specific project in the realm of Linux backports
> which may also help Linux upstream, will be following up with that
> student next.
>
>   Luis

Great.

So make sure your student applies on Google's GSoC web site in time,
with the Linux Foundation as mentoring organization.

Also tell me who of you will be mentor and co-mentor and with which
e-mail addresses I should register them as mentor. They will get an
e-mail from Google with instructions to confirm the mentor status. After
that they have to log in on the GSoC web site, go to the mentor
dashboard, select the student project and click "WANT TO MENTOR".