[Printing-architecture] Status and future of the Common Printing Dialog (CPD)

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 22:21:41 UTC 2016

What point is there continuing CMPD if there is literally zero buy in for
Android, iOS, Windows or even the Ubuntu phone? What point is a purely
theoretical specification with an implementation that none of the mobile OS
vendors want to (or could) use? Seems like a wasted GSoC student to my
eyes. Sorry to be blunt.

Richard