[Printing-architecture] Status and future of the Common Printing Dialog (CPD)

Michael Weghorn m.weghorn at posteo.de
Mon Mar 28 19:49:59 UTC 2016

Hi Peter,

thank you very much for your reply. It helps me to understand better how
things around the CPD developed and why things are as they are now.

Thank you also for your advice regarding different designs for desktop,
mobile and tablet. That confirms my impression that the Common Mobile
Print Dialog might not be the right thing for us now on the desktop.

Regards,
Michael