[Printing-architecture] snmp - average-toner-coverage per page

Predut, Marius marius.predut at intel.com
Thu May 5 20:53:46 UTC 2016

Yes,
I don't have access to the document sent for print , this is the problem!
I need a solution to query the counter printer and compound somehow the wanted value
(an estimate toner spent for page)
For example if I know effective area printed on a page I can estimate the coverage percent.
The printer  have an IP address.

So, do you have/see other solution here ?