[Printing-architecture] snmp - average-toner-coverage per page

Predut, Marius marius.predut at intel.com
Mon May 9 09:42:20 UTC 2016

One idea can be to counts pixels on each page,
divides pixel count by pixels possible on a page to give the percentage of coverage,
 and keeps a rolling average percent weighted by area printed.
But I don't know if SNMP can give me this counters.
This printer RFC  https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3805
Don't help me too much.
(OIDS that can be interesting in this context : somehow this OIDS can be used : prtMarkerSuppliesGroup prtMarkerCounterUnit prtMarkerLifeCount
But I don't know how to deal with)