[Printing-architecture] snmp - average-toner-coverage per page

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Mon May 9 11:49:58 UTC 2016

Hi Marius,

If the printer supports IPP (Internet Printing Protocol) - over 99% of all
new
network printers do so - then it's a security violation to retrieve the
document
content from the printer.  But neither IPP nor the standard PWG Counter MIB
will let you determine coverage for an individual print job.

Cheers,
- Ira

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com