[Printing-architecture] CANCELED - OP Call Tuesday (6 September 2016)

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 20:18:25 UTC 2016

Hi,

Due to loss of Internet and phone connectivity today, I couldn't
join this OP monthly call - Matthew, Till, and I have decided to
cancel this month's call and resume on Tuesday 4 October.
I'll send a reminder closer to that meeting.

Cheers,
- Ira

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Jan-April: 579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176  734-944-0094
May-Dec: PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434