[Printing-architecture] WDYT? PWG proposes Joint PWG/OP Summit on 14-16 Feb 2017 at Apple

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 17:45:59 UTC 2016

On 11/06/2016 02:00 PM, Ira McDonald wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The PWG Steering Committee this Thursday (3 November)
> proposed moving the annual Joint PWG/OPS to Sunnyvale, CA
> at Apple on 14-16 February 2017 and would like feedback
> from OP folks about this proposed change.
>
> WDYT?
>
> BTW - I cannot attend any meetings in person in February
> because my wife Nancy will have complete knee replacement
> in January and will need continuous care until well into March.
> But I could call in to a Joint PWG/OPS in February.

I would like to keep Apple Sunnyvale in April/May because of better
chances for OpenPrinting attendance, once because it is not when in some
regions on the world there is still snow, but also before it is on much
shorter notice from now.

Why does PWG insist on having the meeting at Apple on the winter date?

I thought we had already agreed on to have PWG/OP in April/May 2017 at
Apple.