[Printing-architecture] WDYT? PWG proposes Joint PWG/OP Summit on 14-16 Feb 2017 at Apple

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 21:14:59 UTC 2016

Hi Till,

I don't know anything about the reasoning for the February Apple
hosted meeting.  I wasn't at the Steering Committee meeting
(I was busy getting surgery at the time).

Perhaps Smith or Mike can comment here.

Cheers,
- Ira

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Jan-April: 579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176  734-944-0094
May-Dec: PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434