[Printing-architecture] WDYT? PWG proposes Joint PWG/OP Summit on 14-16 Feb 2017 at Apple

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 05:47:09 UTC 2016

Hi,

OK, then not Apple in SF area in April/May for a joint PWG/OPS.

Perhaps HP Palo Alto or Ricoh in SF area in April/May?  I could query
Brian Smithson about possible Ricoh hosting in the April/May.

Smith, are either HP Palo Alto or HP San Diego possibilities?

If I could come to an Apple regular PWG meeting in February, then I'd
do so, but it's not possible for me in 2017.

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Jan-April: 579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176  734-944-0094
May-Dec: PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434