[Printing-architecture] introduction

Shreya Chandra shreya.chandra96 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 19:50:25 UTC 2017

Hello! I am Shreya, a third year undergraduate in NSIT, Delhi. I am hoping
to participate in GSOC, 2017 with The Linux Foundation. I am particularly
interested in OpenPrinting Projects. Projects that look the most
interesting to me are:
1. Flattening non-static content (like filled forms) in PDF files for
printing.
2. Improve the pdftopvp filter to not need copying Poppler source code or
unstable APIs and/or make it Ghostscript/MuPDF-based
3. Add printer output backends to MuPDF

I am proficient in C and C++ and looking for some guidance to proceed
further.

--
Regards,
Shreya