[Printing-architecture] Mentors Required for Open Printing GSoC 2018 projects.

Aveek Basu aveek.basu at lexmark.com
Mon Feb 12 19:29:26 UTC 2018

Hi All,

This is to inform you that Linux Foundation has been accepted as a
Mentoring Org for GSoC 2018 as well. We are still looking for mentors who
can help our students. More the number of mentors more will be the number
of projects that we will be able to deliver.

Looking forward to all your help and support in mentoring the students.

Regards,
Aveek

--
Regards,