[Printing-architecture] OP Minutes (21 August 2018)

Sahil Arora sahilarora.535 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 06:41:58 UTC 2018

Hi,
In accordance with the meeting notes, I read that the openprinting website
needs to be refreshed. I can probably help in doing that in my free time. I
pushed some work initially to the openprinting website, but could not
continue due to other commitments, including Google Summer of Code. Now
that it is over, I can give some time on the website.

Regards.

On Sat 25 Aug, 2018, 9:48 PM Ira McDonald, <blueroofmusic at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Minutes from our last Open Printing call are posted at:
>

> http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/liaison/openprinting/minutes/OP-Minutes-20180821.htm
>

> Action Items:
>
>   None
>

> Next OP US/Europe/Brazil/India Conference Calls:
>
> Note:  OP monthly calls are shifting to Bluejeans.com (probably).
>
> (1) September - US/Europe/Brazil/India - OP Monthly Meeting
>     - Note - US holiday 3 September 2018
>     - Tuesday 11 September 2018, Daytime
>       - Bluejeans.com web conference to be announced
>       - US
>         10am in San Francisco - US PDT (Pacific Daylight Time)
>         11am in Colorado - US MDT (Mountain Daylight Time)
>         12am in Chicago - US CDT (Central Daylight Time)
>         1pm in New York - US EDT (Eastern Daylight Time)
>       - Europe
>         7pm in Berlin - CEST (Central Europe Summer Time)
>       - Brazil
>         2pm in Belo Horizonte - BRT (Brasilia Time)
>       - India
>         10:30pm in New Delhi - IST (India Standard Time)
>
> (2) October - US/Europe/Brazil/India - OP Monthly Meeting (tentative)
>     - Note - Trusted Computing Group in Lisbon, Portual - 15-19 October
> 2018
>     - Note - US Standard Time starts 4 November 2018
>     - Note - Central Europe Time starts 28 October 2018
>     - Note - Brasilia Summer Time (BRST) starts 4 November 2018
>     - Tuesday 2 October 2018, Daytime
>       - Bluejeans.com web conference to be announced
>       - US
>         10am in San Francisco - US PDT (Pacific Daylight Time)
>         11am in Colorado - US MDT (Mountain Daylight Time)
>         12am in Chicago - US CDT (Central Daylight Time)
>         1pm in New York - US EDT (Eastern Daylight Time)
>       - Europe
>         7pm in Berlin - CEST (Central Europe Summer Time)
>       - Brazil
>         2pm in Belo Horizonte - BRT (Brasilia Time)
>       - India
>         10:30pm in New Delhi - IST (India Standard Time)
>
> (3) November - US/Europe/Brazil/India - OP Monthly Meeting (tentative)
>     - Note - IEEE 1609 F2F in San Diego, CA - 5-6 November 2018
>     - Note - PWG Virtual F2F (PWG Host) - 14-15 November 2018
>     - Note - US Standard Time starts 4 November 2018
>     - Note - Central Europe Time starts 28 October 2018
>     - Note - Brasilia Summer Time (BRST) starts 4 November 2018
>     - Tuesday 13 November 2018, Daytime
>       - Bluejeans.com web conference to be announced
>       - US
>         10am in San Francisco - US PST (Pacific Standard Time)
>         11am in Colorado - US MST (Mountain Standard Time)
>         12am in Chicago - US CST (Central Standard Time)
>         1pm in New York - US EST (Eastern Standard Time)
>       - Europe
>         7pm in Berlin - CET (Central Europe Time)
>       - Brazil
>         4pm in Belo Horizonte - BRST (Brasilia Summer Time)
>       - India
>         11:30pm in New Delhi - IST (India Standard Time)
>
> Cheers,
> [...]

Sahil Arora
Alumni | Indian Institute of Technology Mandi

Web: https://sahilarora535.github.io
LinkedIn: sahilarora535 <https://www.linkedin.com/in/sahilarora535/>
Ph: +91-8130506047 <+91%2081305%2006047>