[Printing-architecture] OP Minutes (21 August 2018)

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 21:10:45 UTC 2018

Hi Kurt,

As reflected in more recent OP monthly minutes, the final
decision was to use the Jekyll framework on GitHub for the
new OP website.  Sahil, Nilanjana, and others have been
meeting weekly w/ Aveek and Till and have made good
progress.  There should be an entirely new OP website
early in 2019.

Cheers,
- Ira
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434