[Printing-architecture] Google Summer of Code 2019 - Project ideas page for the Linux Foundation online

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 22:57:47 UTC 2019

Hi,

I have set up a page for project ideas for the Linux Foundation's
participation in the Google Summer of Code 2019:

https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/gsoc/google-summer-code-2019

Please add your ideas to the sub-page of your work group. Also remove
project ideas which are already done in one of the previous years or not
needed any more and make sure that all contact info is up-to-date and
all links are working.

If you have problems mail me with your project ideas and other editing
wishes.

The ideas list is in the Linux Foundation Wiki. If you want to edit and
did not have the edit rights already from previous years, please tell me
and I give you edit rights. I need your Linux Foundation user name for
that and the e-mail address associated with this account for this.

Please also take into account that the deadline for our application as
mentoring organization is Feb 6 and after that Google will evaluate the
applications. So have your ideas (at least most of them, ideas can be
posted up to the student application deadline) in by then to raise our
chances to get accepted.