[Printing-architecture] Google Summer of Code 2019 - Project ideas list is online!

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 19:37:46 UTC 2019

Hi,

I have submitted the mentoring organization application for the Linux
Foundation for this year's GSoC, and put up the project ideas list for
OpenPrinting.

Here is the list:

https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/gsoc/google-summer-code-2019-openprinting-projects

I hope I did not forget any project and also did all project
descriptions correctly.

Please check whether all is OK with the listed ideas and correct if
something is wrong.

Please also add any forgotten project ideas and remove projects which
are already done (I hope I have caught all of these ones).

Also any further project ideas are welcome.

If you are not able to edit the page please tell me your Linux
Foundation user name (create an account if you do not have one). Or send
me your desired changes.