[Printing-architecture] REMINDER - OP call Tuesday (7 May 2019)

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Tue May 7 18:07:40 UTC 2019

Hi Aveek,

No worries.

Danny, Till, and I had a productive meeting.  I'll send out minutes later
this week, after Till (or you) send me GSoC updates (including Deepak
finishing his GSoC 2018 Printer Auto-Selection project).

Lots of PWG IPP updates, even since the Joint F2F in April.

Cheers,
- Ira

Co-Chair - TCG Metadata Access Protocol SG
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434