[Printing-architecture] OpenPrinting News

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Sun May 12 18:15:59 UTC 2019

El día domingo, mayo 12, 2019 a las 06:03:03p. m. +0200, Till Kamppeter escribió:

> Hi,
>
> here is the newest development of the last month.
>
>     Till

Hi,

Thanks for the update. Re/ cups 2.3b8: I run 2.3b5 and encountered the
problem that the user id of the session running lpr(1) was not seen
correctly by the cupsd(8) and all jobs ended up as from user 'anonymous'.
This is especially an issue for the cups-pdf backend placing all PDF
into wrong location /var/spool/cups-pdf/ANONYMOUS

I updated last week to 2.3b8 and found this issue fixed. But, I can't
see it in the list of 2.3b8 fixes. Any idea?

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru at unixarea.de, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-176-38902045
May, 9: Спаси́бо освободители! Thank you very much, Russian liberators!