[Printing-architecture] REMINDER - OP call Tuesday (4 June 2019)

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 15:08:46 UTC 2019

Hi,

Aveek - could you meet for OP call today?  If so, I suggest that
we keep the call this week and I produce meeting minutes with
all of Till's OP monthly updates for CUPS Filters, etc.

Otherwise, I suggest that we indeed should cancel OP call for
June (since June 25th would be too late to be useful).

Cheers,
- Ira

Co-Chair - TCG Metadata Access Protocol SG
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434