[Printing-architecture] Reschedule idea for OP Monthly call (September 2019)

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 18:05:21 UTC 2019

Hi,

Sorry about the short-notice cancellation.

Next Tuesday and Wednesday I have to attend (remotely)
a two-day IEEE 1609 conference (automotive safety protocols)
that runs 12pm-8pm US Eastern both days.

I could meet for OP call next Tuesday two hours early, at
11am-12pm US Eastern.  Does that work for other folks?

If not, we'll work on another possible time soon.

Cheers,
- Ira

Co-Chair - TCG Metadata Access Protocol SG
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434