[Printing-architecture] Reschedule idea for OP Monthly call (September 2019)

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 18:36:53 UTC 2019

Hi Till,

Sorry for letting Linux Plumbers Conference slip my mind.

I agree that we should just cancel for September.

Now about October - Tuesday October 1st I will almost
undoubtedly be traveling and unable to call.

What about Tuesday October 8th?

Cheers,
- Ira

Co-Chair - TCG Metadata Access Protocol SG
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434