[Printing-architecture] REMINDER: OP Monthly call (10/08/19)

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 14:22:06 UTC 2019

Hi,

Aveek and Danny - would you both be able to call in next week (10/15/19)?
If so, we should go ahead and have our OP monthly call.

The week after (10/22/19), I'll be traveling all day and couldn't call in.

Later than that, we should just aim for November, I think.

WDYT?

Cheers,
- Ira

Co-Chair - TCG Metadata Access Protocol SG
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434