[Printing-architecture] REMINDER: OP Monthly call (10/08/19)

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 15:23:29 UTC 2019

Hi,

Hmm...

I suggest that Danny and I go ahead and hold our OP Monthly call TODAY.
Then I'll generate some minutes (including extensive PWG IPP document
status updates and Till's monthly CUPS Filters news from last month and
this month).

We can then hold our November OP Monthly call on 11/05/19 as planned.

All - WDYT?

Cheers,
- Ira

Co-Chair - TCG Metadata Access Protocol SG
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434