[Printing-architecture] Google Summer of Code 2020 - Project ideas page for the Linux Foundation online

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 23:04:27 UTC 2020

Hi,

Tomorrow the application period for mentoring organizations for the Google
Summer of Code 2020 will start.

To be successful, we need a rich project idea list so that we will get selected
by Google.

I have set up a page for project ideas for the Linux Foundation's participation
in the Google Summer of Code 2020:

https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/gsoc/google-summer-code-2020

Please add your ideas to the sub-page of your work group. Also remove project
ideas which are already done in one of the previous years or not needed any more
and make sure that all contact info is up-to-date and all links are working.

If you have problems mail me with your project ideas and other editing wishes.

The ideas list is in the Linux Foundation Wiki. If you want to edit and did not
have the edit rights already from previous years, please tell me and I give you
edit rights. I need your Linux Foundation user name for that and the e-mail
address associated with this account for this.

Please also take into account that the deadline for our application as mentoring
organization is Feb 5 and after that Google will evaluate the applications. So
have your ideas (at least most of them, ideas can be posted up to the student
application deadline) in by then to raise our chances to get accepted.