[Printing-architecture] Fwd: [GSoC Mentors] GSoC 2020 Mentoring Organizations have been announced

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 18:53:48 UTC 2020

Hi,

Linux Foundation was just accepted as a GSoC 2020 mentor organization.
So we can move forward with plans for OpenPrinting collaboration with PWG
on IPP-related projects (several are planned).

Cheers,
- Ira

Co-Chair - TCG Metadata Access Protocol SG
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
(permanent) PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434
(to 30 April 2020) 203 W Oak St  Ellettsville, IN 47429  812-876-9970