[Printing-architecture] OP Minutes (12 January 2021)

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 13:06:10 UTC 2021

Hi,

Correction - dates of US Daylight Savings Time and EU Summer Time were
wrong - fixed below.
Minutes were reposted in place with this correction in next meeting dates.

(1) February - US/Europe/Brazil/India - OP Monthly Meeting
    - Tuesday 2 February 2021, Daytime
      - Web conference to be announced
      - Note - PWG Virtual F2F - 9-11 February 2021
      - Note - TCG Members Meeting Virtual F2F - 22-26 February 2021
      - Note - IEEE 1609 Virtual F2F - 23-24 February 2021
      - US
        10am in San Francisco - US PST (Pacific Standard Time)
        11am in Colorado - US MST (Mountain Standard Time)
        12am in Chicago - US CST (Central Standard Time)
        1pm in New York - US EST (Eastern Standard Time)
      - Europe
        7pm in Berlin - CET (Central Europe Time)
      - Brazil
        3pm in Belo Horizonte - BRT (Brasilia Time)
      - India
        11:30pm in New Delhi - IST (India Standard Time)

(2) March - US/Europe/Brazil/India - OP Monthly Meeting (tentative)
    - Tuesday 2 March 2021, Daytime
      - Web conference to be announced
      - Note - IETF 110 Virtual F2F - 8-12 March 2021
      - Note - US Daylight Savings Time starts 14 March 2021
      - Note - EU Summer Time starts 28 March 2021
      - US
        10am in San Francisco - US PST (Pacific Standard Time)
        11am in Colorado - US MST (Mountain Standard Time)
        12am in Chicago - US CST (Central Standard Time)
        1pm in New York - US EST (Eastern Standard Time)
      - Europe
        7pm in Berlin - CET (Central Europe Time)
      - Brazil
        3pm in Belo Horizonte - BRT (Brasilia Time)
      - India
        11:30pm in New Delhi - IST (India Standard Time)

(3) April - US/Europe/Brazil/India - OP Monthly Meeting (tentative)
    - Tuesday 6 April 2021, Daytime
      - Web conference to be announced
      - Note - IETF 110 Virtual F2F - 8-12 March 2021
      - Note - US Daylight Savings Time starts 14 March 2021
      - Note - EU Summer Time starts 28 March 2021
      - US
        10am in San Francisco - US PDT (Pacific Daylight Time)
        11am in Colorado - US MDT (Mountain Daylight Time)
        12am in Chicago - US CDT (Central Daylight Time)
        1pm in New York - US EDT (Eastern Daylight Time)
      - Europe
        7pm in Berlin - CEST (Central Europe Summer Time)
      - Brazil
        2pm in Belo Horizonte - BRT (Brasilia Time)
      - India
        10:30pm in New Delhi - IST (India Standard Time)

Cheers,
- Ira

*Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)*

*Chair - SAE Trust Anchors and Authentication TF*
*Co-Chair - TCG Trusted Mobility Solutions WG*

*Co-Chair - TCG Metadata Access Protocol SG*

*Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WGSecretary - IEEE-ISTO Printer
Working GroupCo-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG Internet Printing Protocol WGIETF
Designated Expert - IPP & Printer MIBBlue Roof Music / High North
Inchttp://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic
<http://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic>http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc
<http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc>mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
<blueroofmusic at gmail.com>(permanent) PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839