[Printing-architecture] Human-readable strings for standard IPP options/choices/attributes/propertirs

Michael Sweet msweet at msweet.org
Tue Apr 27 18:02:11 UTC 2021

Till,

The CUPS repository already contains a nearly-complete set of these, and they came from the IPP Registry project's exported strings from the IANA IPP registry.

    https://github.com/OpenPrinting/cups/tree/master/locale
    https://github.com/istopwg/ippregistry/tree/master/localizations

The PWG maintains a copy of the English strings (I've tried a few times to get localizations for other languages without much success) on their FTP server (also served by HTTP/HTTPS):

    https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/examples/ipp.pot
    https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/examples/ipp.strings