[Printing-architecture] Human-readable strings for standard IPP options/choices/attributes/propertirs

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 08:17:08 UTC 2021

I have found one problem. For the color modes IPP has only the following
choices:

"print-color-mode" = "Print Color Mode";
"print-color-mode.auto" = "Automatic";
"print-color-mode.auto-monochrome" = "Auto Monochrome";
"print-color-mode.bi-level" = "Text";
"print-color-mode.color" = "Color";
"print-color-mode.highlight" = "Highlight";
"print-color-mode.monochrome" = "Monochrome";
"print-color-mode.process-bi-level" = "Process Text";
"print-color-mode.process-monochrome" = "Process Monochrome";

Apple Raster and PWG Raster support more modes though, especially with
16 bit instead of 8 bit color depth, "device" color modes and Adobe RGB
instead of sRGB. Are there standard strings for these? And where do I
find them?

    Till