[Printing-architecture] Fwd: [PWG-Announce] PWG May 2021 Face-to-Face Meeting - Summary

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Thu May 20 20:38:52 UTC 2021

Smith and Ira,

thank you very much for the great summary and for forwarding it to the
printing-architecture mailing list.

There are two small mistakes:

1. It must read "Google Season of Docs" not "Google Summer of Docs"

2. "... noting that it supports 4000 models based on PPDs from
gutenprint and hplip."

-->

"... noting that it supports 4000 models based on PPDs from Foomatic and
HPLIP."

Note that the PPDs come from Foomatic and HPLIP. My Printer Application
only supports PostScript printers. Gutenprint does not support
PostScript printers and it is also planned to create a native Printer
Application for Gutenprint.

    Till