[Printing-architecture] REMINDER: OP Monthly Call on 07/13/21

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 16:22:33 UTC 2021

 Hi,

Our next regular monthly call will be next Tuesday.

We'll cover regular OP status topics (e.g., CUPS and CUPS Filters) and
status and hopefully demos for the GSoC 2021 projects.

(1) July - US/Europe/Brazil/India - OP Monthly Meeting
    - Tuesday 13 July 2021, Daytime
      - Web conference to be announced
      - Note - ISO TC22/SC32/WG12 Virtual F2F - 21 June to 2 July 2021
      - Note - IETF 111 Virtual F2F - 26-30 July 2021
      - US
        10am in San Francisco - US PDT (Pacific Daylight Time)
        11am in Colorado - US MDT (Mountain Daylight Time)
        12am in Chicago - US CDT (Central Daylight Time)
        1pm in New York - US EDT (Eastern Daylight Time)
      - Europe
        7pm in Berlin - CEST (Central Europe Summer Time)
      - Brazil
        2pm in Belo Horizonte - BRT (Brasilia Time)
      - India
        10:30pm in New Delhi - IST (India Standard Time)

Cheers,
- Ira

*Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)*

*Chair - SAE Trust Anchors and Authentication TF*
*Co-Chair - TCG Trusted Mobility Solutions WG*

*Co-Chair - TCG Metadata Access Protocol SG*

*Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WGSecretary - IEEE-ISTO Printer
Working GroupCo-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG Internet Printing Protocol WGIETF
Designated Expert - IPP & Printer MIBBlue Roof Music / High North
Inchttp://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic
<http://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic>http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc
<http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc>mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
<blueroofmusic at gmail.com>(permanent) PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839