[Printing-architecture] Linux Plumber's Conference and OpenPrinting

Michael Sweet msweet at msweet.org
Sat Sep 18 12:32:41 UTC 2021

All,

Sorry for the late notice, but I haven't seen anyone post anything here about it...  OpenPrinting has several discussions scheduled for the upcoming Linux Plumber's Conference from September 20-24.  OpenPrinting's sessions are on the 20th from 10am to 2pm US Eastern Time:

    https://linuxplumbersconf.org/event/11/timetable/#all.detailed

You can watch live via YouTube - links to be posted here:

    https://linuxplumbersconf.org/event/11/page/107-watch-live-free

I'm not sure what the participation mechanisms are, but if you have specific questions for the CUPS sessions please feel free to send me an email and I'll be sure to bring them up/answer them.

Michael Sweet