[printing-discuss] RE: [printing-announce] Notes from 6/13/02 meeting

Hastings, Tom N hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Fri Jun 14 15:26:58 PDT 2002

Shawn wrote:
2.  IPP has a meeting on 6/24/02. It is expected some new proposals will go
forward from this meeting.  Who from our groups are planning to attend?
Could we get a report on how this meeting goes sometime after 7/4/02?
(Tom??)

I'm unable to go to the PWG meeting, but Peter Zehler will be attending.
Since Peter joined this week's FSG Job Ticket WG telecon for the
presentation of a draft of the PWG Semantic Model, I think he could join us
again to present how these proposals were received by the PWG.  (Or I can
get a second hand report from him).

Thanks,
Tom