[Printing Foomatic] HP Officejet Pro K550 and foomatic/hpijs won't print

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmx.net
Fri Jul 7 09:00:09 PDT 2006

Do the following:

- Re-post this on the HP list, as there the HP people are reading or on
  the hplip-devel list mentioned on http://hplip.sf.net/.
- Use the debug mode of CUPS, see http://www.cups.org/cups-help.html and
  post your results on the HP list
- Make sure you have the most recent HPLIP from http://hplip.sf.net/