[Printing-japan] [Printing-summit] OpenPrinting Summit 2009: Schedules changed onThursday, April 9

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter @ gmail.com
2009年 4月 1日 (水) 09:39:28 PDT

Paul Tykodi wrote:
> I had obtained a travel reimbursement funding commitment, to attend this
> year's OpenPrinting Summit, from one of my customer's specifically related
> to the Color Printing presentation. They saw this portion of the event as
> being something that would provide critical information about bringing color
> printing support to the POSIX compliant operating system space, which would
> be very difficult or potentially impossible to obtain in any other manner.
>
> I fully support giving more time to discuss the Open Printing Dialog but I
> just wanted to let everyone know the change in schedule may cause me to lose
> my travel funding so that I might have to convert to a telephone participant
> as opposed to an onsite participant.
>
> I will confirm to you and LF whether I am still able to personally attend in
> the next day or so.

Did they require from the session to last a certain minimum of hours? We
still have the session, it is only a little bit shorter. The intentions
of the sessions do not change and Michael Vrhel's presentation will
still be done.

    Till